1. Log in is required for the first time user. If you do not have an account, click "Join" button and make your account. ID should be your email address being actively used now. If you have an account but forgot your password, click the "Forgot Your Password?" button. Your password will be given to your email address on your request. To begin, enter your User ID and password into the boxes provided, and click. At the welcome screen, click "Submit a Manuscript" button. After that, click "New Submissions" button to submit your new manuscript and follow steps 1-6.
Step 1. Title, Abstract and Corresponding Author
Enter the personal information for the first author in the boxes under "Add the First Author."
Step 2. Authors
Choose manuscript type, and enter your title and abstract into the appropriate boxes. If you need to insert a special character, click the "Special Characters" button. If you are submitting a manuscript that does not require an Abstract, please type N/A in the Abstract box. Please click the check box, if the corresponding author is the first author.
Step 3. File Upload
The manuscript file (main text) should not include author's’ name or name of affiliation. Upload and select the correct file designation for each. All images should be inserted into a PowerPoint file. Acceptable file formats are pdf, hwp, doc, and ppt, and each file should not be bigger than 20 MB in size.
Step 4. PDF conversion
Merger file will be created as pdf format.
Step 5. Cover Letter
Please check each items if it is applicable to your manuscript. The items with "*" should not be omitted. If you want to say any comments to Editor-in-chief, please write in the box.
Step 6. Preview
Review the information in the Preview chart for correctness; make changes if needed. If you have not completed a required step, you will not be able to submit your manuscript.
Step 7. Submit
2. Once it is submitted, you will be able to monitor the progress of your manuscript through the peer review process.
1. Double-spaced typing in A4 size paper with 12 point font and preparing in an electronic file made by Microsoft (MS) Word or Hangul word porcessor.
2. Sequence of Title page, Abstract and keywords, Text(introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion), acknowledgments, references, tables and figure legends. All pages should be numbered consecutively starting from the title page.
3. Title page with article title, authors' full name(s) and affiliation, address for correspondence (including telephone, fax numbers and e-mail address), running title , and footnotes if any.
4. Abstract in structured format within 200 words, and keywords as in MeSH.
5. All table and figure numbers found in the text.
6. References listed in proper format. Check that all references listed in the references section are cited in the text and vice versa.
7. A covering letter stating the material is not published previously, and will not be submitted for publication elsewhere, and stating conflicts of interest of all listed authors, if any.